If pages are not loading in your browser you may have to delete your browser cache and cookies. Follow the instructions below specific to your browser.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click .
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Choose History > Clear History and Website Data, then click the pop-up menu and choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
- Select Hub > History.
- Select Clear all history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, then select Clear.